Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2021!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
$27.95 to ship my package! I probably could have done a pre-paid box for less but at that point, I just swiped the card and let it go.
because of what I was sending (which everyone will soon learn) shipping at full retail was a hair over $90. someone i know and trust pointed me to this website - https://ship.pirateship.com/ship I seemed skeptical, but he vouched for it. I wound up paying about $41. tracking # came right up through UPS as well, and it scanned right in no questions asked when I dropped it off at my local UPS store. I will definitely be using this in the future.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's RMSS showed up, and she's stoked. She put the jacket on immediately and hasn't taken it off. I will never get her into bed at a reasonable time ever again, since she's just going to put the headlight on and read. And from Haley "the shirt is super soft and these are way nicer than my gloves. They're PINEAPPLES!"

Winner is Greg from NY. @ICEBALL585 ? @HardtailHack ? I'm stumped.
IMG_20211222_163214_01.jpg
IMG_20211222_161454_01.jpg

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
because of what I was sending (which everyone will soon learn) shipping at full retail was a hair over $90. someone i know and trust pointed me to this website - https://ship.pirateship.com/ship I seemed skeptical, but he vouched for it. I wound up paying about $41. tracking # came right up through UPS as well, and it scanned right in no questions asked when I dropped it off at my local UPS store. I will definitely be using this in the future.
Good to know!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
glad it all got there in one piece! enjoy dude.

(it should be said that GFF picked up the phone and called to say thanks and shoot the shit for a while. that was cool, and I now I have a new :monkey: friend in OR.)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Haley's RMSS showed up, and she's stoked. She put the jacket on immediately and hasn't taken it off. I will never get her into bed at a reasonable time ever again, since she's just going to put the headlight on and read. And from Haley "the shirt is super soft and these are way nicer than my gloves. They're PINEAPPLES!"

Winner is Greg from NY. @ICEBALL585 ? @HardtailHack ? I'm stumped.
View attachment 169275View attachment 169276
No me, I forgot to sign up for the RMSS this year

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My RMSS package arrived bright and early this morning. Which was convenient, as the USPS man nicely took ours with him. @Sandwich is said Santa.

IMG_20211223_085010_01.jpg

Very nice pair of gloves, a book I've not read, a while bunch of stickers that Hannah's already claimed, and (I hate you :rofl: ) a hoody with Stoney printed on it. And according to the card, something is missing still. Thank you, sir!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
My RMSS package arrived bright and early this morning. Which was convenient, as the USPS man nicely took ours with him. @Sandwich is said Santa.

View attachment 169324

Very nice pair of gloves, a book I've not read, a while bunch of stickers that Hannah's already claimed, and (I hate you :rofl: ) a hoody with Stoney printed on it. And according to the card, something is missing still. Thank you, sir!
Yes I was stumped as to what to get until it hit me! I am currently on hold with those fuckers at the house trying to get an order update. Oh, and apologies on the used book, but I couldn't find it new and it was something I had wanted to read. Something something nuclear apocalypse.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yes I was stumped as to what to get until it hit me! I am currently on hold with those fuckers at the house trying to get an order update. Oh, and apologies on the used book, but I couldn't find it new and it was something I had wanted to read. Something something nuclear apocalypse.
Used books are the books I normally get.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
@jonKranked ... THANK YOU!
Jon remembered that I was asking about a Pelican Case for storage. Damn, dude.
This coffee smells amazing too (if I hadn't just committed to day drinking I'd make some) and the GLOVES are awesome and fit perfectly.

20211224_131117.jpg

that DERP sticker will be prominently displayed somewherez ... ROLF
20211224_130952.jpg

thanks homie. :thumb:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
@jonKranked ... THANK YOU!
Jon remembered that I was asking about a Pelican Case for storage. Damn, dude.
This coffee smells amazing too (if I hadn't just committed to day drinking I'd make some) and the GLOVES are awesome and fit perfectly.

View attachment 169383

that DERP sticker will be prominently displayed somewherez ... ROLF
View attachment 169385

thanks homie. :thumb:
Fuckin heavy ass case. And yes I remembered. Let me know when you want to get it configured. The foam in there is what was there when I got it.

The 26 stickers are courtesy of kidwoo

The coffee roaster is local too. They are good stuff.

Twisted cog is my LBS. They are good folk and have a well equipped shop. Not many shops in Pennsyltucky have the tools to press fox 40 seals.

The gloves are my go to for cool weather. @Sandwich approved as well.

Oh and the derp sticker was a homemade job, back when I had access to the equipment.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Fuckin heavy ass case. And yes I remembered. Let me know when you want to get it configured. The foam in there is what was there when I got it.

The 26 stickers are courtesy of kidwoo

The coffee roaster is local too. They are good stuff.

Twisted cog is my LBS. They are good folk and have a well equipped shop. Not many shops in Pennsyltucky have the tools to press fox 40 seals.

The gloves are my go to for cool weather. @Sandwich approved as well.

Oh and the derp sticker was a homemade job, back when I had access to the equipment.
Really? I have those tools… 3D printer my dude.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Big thank you to my Santa. I have been crazy busy with family and baking, but did enjoy a delicious West Coast IPA in my new pint glass (that will be perfect for camping). Thanks Mike (not sure of the RM name).