Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2022!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Two packages incoming to me... I always enjoy my RMSS shopping. It makes me feel better about my ability to spy on all of your webcams when I can use the powers for good.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All pairings should have been sent. EURMSS participants should expect people they have received in the past. All other RMSS participants should have someone they have not received before.

Also this XKCD is a true story:

Just this week I was asked to automate a process,. When I was done and was rolling it out the manager in charge decided he wanted to completely change the process.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Just this week I was asked to automate a process,. When I was done and was rolling it out the manager in charge decided he wanted to completely change the process.
Sounds to me like you failed to anticipate business needs.

Employee does not meet expectations.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last ordered item gets delivered tomorrow. then dig through the random mtb parts bins for the rest. mostly for stickers and random industry chotchke.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
EURMSS gift dispatched. :banana:
I got the receptionist to ship my package but forgot to ask for tracking. My faith is in the hands of the postal services!
You know that they handed my bike to some random dude....right...right????

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Hey, RMSS powers that be...

Having to send from the U.S. into Canada, I'm going to need the e-mail or phone # of my elf, yeah?

Responded to the email sent out, but figured to try here as well. The last thing I was waiting on finally was delivered late yesterday. Shipping will occur last minute more or less.