Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2022!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hey, RMSS powers that be...

Having to send from the U.S. into Canada, I'm going to need the e-mail or phone # of my elf, yeah?

Responded to the email sent out, but figured to try here as well. The last thing I was waiting on finally was delivered late yesterday. Shipping will occur last minute more or less.
Responded a few minutes ago.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
@binary visions thanks dude!!! Thanks to Mother Nature I will enjoy a cold one right out of the box. Aaand I lost the mug already(mrs loves & took it).
I couldn't resist that tiny little plane. I was looking for woodworking gift ideas and saw multiple people who said they got it as a desk ornament but ended up using it a ton. No idea if it's actually useful but it made me laugh.

I might have to get one of those mugs for myself!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Guess who found the card that was supposed to go into my EURMSS package on the desk today. :panic:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
It arrived!!!!
I was like: sweet jersey, black with some camo, made in Scotland, fits me well.

EURMSS_22_1.jpg

Then I turned it around and:

EURMSS_22_2.jpg

:rofl: I like your humor @CBJ , the irony is strong with this one. I will proudly rock it when riding my 559EnduRAD bikes.

Cheers for the EURMSS gift and the laughs!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
It arrived!!!!
I was like: sweet jersey, black with some camo, made in Scotland, fits me well.

View attachment 186711

Then I turned it around and:

View attachment 186712

:rofl: I like your humor @CBJ , the irony is strong with this one. I will proudly rock it when riding my 559EnduRAD bikes.

Cheers for the EURMSS gift and the laughs!
LOL glad you liked the fun with that jersey. I was not sure what to get you but then I thought this what a really nice jersey and funny at the same time!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brown Santa says that the outgoing package is delayed. I am guessing the half inch of ice over everything has something to do with it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I originally modified the shipping rules because of COVID shopping delays, but I think shipping is too unreliable this time of year to do the, "must arrive by the 25th" rule. Seems like unnecessary stress.

Anyone feel strongly about wanting to go back to the old must arrive by the 25th rule, or is this method okay for everyone?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I originally modified the shipping rules because of COVID shopping delays, but I think shipping is too unreliable this time of year to do the, "must arrive by the 25th" rule. Seems like unnecessary stress.

Anyone feel strongly about wanting to go back to the old must arrive by the 25th rule, or is this method okay for everyone?
Less stress is always better!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@Nick I'm glad everythimg arrived in one piece and that you approve the gifts. Will you read the Louis L'Amour? I am a big fan myself and have a ridiculous collection.

Once I saw the dumpster fire socks it was hard to pick out anything else. The beers are random - I hope they taste good!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

I like less stress. Until shipping gets under control (or if it does).
My elf's package should be delivered 12/29 now. Went from NY to MA in 2 days just to go west?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@Nick I'm glad everythimg arrived in one piece and that you approve the gifts. Will you read the Louis L'Amour? I am a big fan myself and have a ridiculous collection.

Once I saw the dumpster fire socks it was hard to pick out anything else. The beers are random - I hope they taste good!
*searches internetz frantically for dumpster fire socks*

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

My outbound package has gone about 50 miles in 5 days, so I am cool with with the current rules.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I got my RMSS package yesterday! Thanks @jonKranked - I can't wait to try all the goodies! The dogs say thanks for their bowl too! Merry Christmas everyone!
View attachment 186801View attachment 186802
had I known there were 2 doggos I would have gotten the bigger bowl.

the socks run small btw so they should fit no problem.

the Xmas coffee you sent was fantastic btw, even got the seal of approval from my wife. she was asking if I can order more.

Valerio is my local coffee roaster... that batch was roasted last Tuesday.

i will post pics of my haul tomorrow...

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
had I known there were 2 doggos I would have gotten the bigger bowl.

the socks run small btw so they should fit no problem.

the Xmas coffee you sent was fantastic btw, even got the seal of approval from my wife. she was asking if I can order more.

Valerio is my local coffee roaster... that batch was roasted last Tuesday.

i will post pics of my haul tomorrow...
The bowl is perfect - no worries! And I'm so glad that both you & your wife liked the Christmas coffee! I just tried it recently & was surprised how much I liked it. I usually just want it black and bold... I hope you like the Fogbuster too. that used to be my fave and is on the other end of the spectrum from the other one. I can't wait to try the Valerio - it's next to go in my grinder (I'm so lazy that I put a pound in at time so I'm waiting to finish the current batch). Shouldn't be too much longer as I drink a lot of coffee.

I hope you like the beers I sent - I tried to give you a well balanced selection representing some of my fave local spots. :). My husband & I are enjoying the Troegs as we speak! Yum!

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Hopefully brown Santa comes through and delivers today.
Brown Santa made it, first big winter storm and all!

Gotta step my game up next year, @sunringlerider killed it. Wrapped and everything.... :thumb:
1228221317.jpg

1228221319.jpg

Cutting board from old wood flooring is awesome! Thank you very much.

Beanie will be used right away as it looks like this off the back deck currently and still coming down...
1228221319a.jpg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I have no idea from whom this was sent...

but we will enjoy it regardless!

IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG
Most likely some night when watching something entertaining/not driving!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I have no idea from whom this was sent...

but we will enjoy it regardless!

View attachment 186931View attachment 186932Most likely some night when watching something entertaining/not driving!
Glad everything arrived intact, and I hope you enjoy the beer!

I gotta say though, after seeing some of the pics on here, I feel like a slacker. Gonna have to step it up next year.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took my Elf's package 3 days to leave the area after an ice storm and no updates for 5 days after that. Hopefully it is actually just truckin' cross country.