Quantcast

RideMonkey taken over by PinkBike Terrorists?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
I always KNEW that N8 was a pop tart eating commie pinko! I'm sending that screen shot into the dept of homeland security. The med in dark suits will be there to arrest you shortly, N8.
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,050
3,927
Sleazattle
DRB said:
Anyone notice the fact that N8 has a personals link on his browser.
So is

-N8 really is MizN8
-N8 and MizN8 are swingers
-N8 is a cheating bastard
-N8 is a serial murderer who finds his victims online

Considering his ultra-conservative opinions the most disgusting option is probably the truth.
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,243
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
So is

-N8 really is MizN8
-N8 and MizN8 are swingers
-N8 is a cheating bastard
-N8 is a serial murderer who finds his victims online

Considering his ultra-conservative opinions the most disgusting option is probably the truth.
Which one would that be?
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,050
3,927
Sleazattle
DRB said:
Which one would that be?
I find the whole concept of N8 so repulsive all options are off the scale, impossible for me to judge. If I had to guess I'd say N8 is actually a prisoner posting from the prison library. He has created his online persona to hide his real situation. Was probably jailed after being caught pleasuring himself over an image of GWB on a Newsweek cover in the local Piggly Wiggly.
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
I find the whole concept of N8 so repulsive all options are off the scale, impossible for me to judge. If I had to guess I'd say N8 is actually a prisoner posting from the prison library. He has created his online persona to hide his real situation. Was probably jailed after being caught pleasuring himself over an image of GWB on a Newsweek cover in the local Piggly Wiggly.

I was never convicted of that!!!!
 

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
15,192
0
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
I find the whole concept of N8 so repulsive all options are off the scale, impossible for me to judge. If I had to guess I'd say N8 is actually a prisoner posting from the prison library. He has created his online persona to hide his real situation. Was probably jailed after being caught pleasuring himself over an image of GWB on a Newsweek cover in the local Piggly Wiggly.
Thanks for the new sig!
 

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
Is it part of Adam's "upgrades for 'security reasons'"?
Al RideQuada

Have you noticed how all the posts point east? And how it always goes down at prayer time. :think:
 

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
1,910
0
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Ciaran said:
Al RideQuada

Have you noticed how all the posts point east? And how it always goes down at prayer time. :think:
All the avatars with women on them have their faces cove rd :think:

that's it get the coalition were going in the name of democracy!