Quantcast

Ridemonkey...The Online Story

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Inspired by an earlier post.

I'll start a story.

Next poster continues the story. No minimum or maximum of words. Illustrations can be added, but no photographs.

EDIT: Please, no chatter. Just story posts. Thanks.

The church up the block was on fire.

Hillard had seen the smoke from his apartment window, and heard the first of many engines to come roaring up the street. He walked out on the balcony to get a better look. Down in the street below a kid on a bike was pedaling away from the church as fast as he could....

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
shouted Hillard as he noticed the child was stealing a gold plated statue of the Madonna. He proceeded to pick up his Colt 45 and shoot the tires of the bike out.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
... Hillard then grabbed his cell phone, and even though he'd let his plan expire, he called 911. He then rushed down to the church, and saw that a VW Jetta with NJ plates had plowed into the front of the church during Sunday school....

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Hillard was disappointed, he hadn't expected the altar boy to regain consciousness before the flames got to him. This was unacceptable and would have to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
... She crawled from the ooze that had been left for some reason in the confessional booth. She got back into her car and drove straight to Arkham, not even stopping at the Quabbin Reservior...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
The church up the block was on fire.

Hillard had seen the smoke from his apartment window, and heard the first of many engines to come roaring up the street. He walked out on the balcony to get a better look. Down in the street below a kid on a bike was pedaling away from the church as fast as he could....
I'm not reading this thread, but In case this place became a writing class, cut quick to open:

As Hillard noticed smoke engulfing his apartment courtyard, he could only think of childhood, the ring of sirens reinforced the tragedy to come...

Don't "craft" sentences, blast away and go from there.

I dunno, maybe act like you're in a Metal band.