Quantcast

Ridemonkey Tshirt Designs are in!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
maxyedor said:
Hey Ridemonkey, have you checked out cafepress.com Then we could get unlimited quantities of shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and for the ladies they even have thongs.
I went to cafepress.com...only saw 3 tshirts...no thongs. :confused: Can you post an actual link to the area you're talking about? I'd LOVE to get a ridemonkey thong!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Graphics said:
I went to cafepress.com...only saw 3 tshirts...no thongs. :confused: Can you post an actual link to the area you're talking about? I'd LOVE to get a ridemonkey thong!!!
His point was that if Ridemonkey opened a seller account at cafepress.com, there would be more options to design and sell shirts and other wearable items.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
binary visions said:
His point was that if Ridemonkey opened a seller account at cafepress.com, there would be more options to design and sell shirts and other wearable items.
oooo (guess my dork is showing through) :wonky2: ...and i was soooooo looking forward to buying one of them. Well i'm down if you ever get there!!!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Transcend said:
not sure what I'm missing...RM HAS a cafepress account. Check out the link int he nav bar up top.
Wow! how long has that been there? Never even noticed it. I don't know how the pricing works, but being able to get more than just t-shirts (coffee mugs, work shirts, ect) would be nice.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
maxyedor said:
Wow! how long has that been there? Never even noticed it. I don't know how the pricing works, but being able to get more than just t-shirts (coffee mugs, work shirts, ect) would be nice.
Unfortunately, the pricing SUCKS. Even with no markup everything is pretty pricey. I think the mugs were $10 or something at cost.