Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Just so I have some idea of the demand, who would buy a RM tshirt if they were available?

I'm thinking they'll be very basic. Black, Light Blue, or Pink (for the ladies) with the monkey on the chest, and "ridemonkey.com" on the back.

Also, post what you think is reasonable pricewise.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Ridemonkey said:
Just so I have some idea of the demand, who would buy a RM tshirt if they were available?

I'm thinking they'll be very basic. Black, Light Blue, or Pink (for the ladies) with the monkey on the chest, and "ridemonkey.com" on the back.
how many bones are we talkin here

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Shirts would be cool. I'd rather get my hands on a jersey though. Depending on design $7-10 is probably reasonable.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
10-15

i sold the hats for $20, but they cost a little more to make. wonder how many still exist...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
BikeGeek said:
I think the first round of shirts went for $20 each.
and i have two. i'd probably be up for two more.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
$20 shipped or $15 + shipping some where around there would be fair, and still give some room for someone to make a $1 or 2 per shirt

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sure, I can have one for every day of the week then! :) How about a babydoll type shirt for females or something? Sleeves are too damn long on regular tshirts. My tan lines get ruined :)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sorry, I don't want to discriminate - if men want to wear the babydoll tee, they should feel free to do so.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
splat said:
what you don't want a RM Jog Bra ?
or an RM thong?

I'd buy a few shirts and a boat load of stickers. I have a jersey and would probably buy another just to rub ncriders face in it. :p

Heidi said:
Sorry, I don't want to discriminate - if men want to wear the babydoll tee, they should feel free to do so.
Thanks. It'll go well with the chick pants :blah: :D

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Id buy one, but only if you can get ones cut like a quarterback's, you know, so I can show off my 1 pack, and it would also have to have the 3/4 length sleeves, like baseball players where. Oh yeah, and mine would have to be coolmax, with a 3/4 length hidden zipper.

Not really. I'd spend up to $20 shipped. And stickers would be awesom, I'd buy a ton of those.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I'd buy a tshirt or two. I love the one I got from the old run but I go through phases as to whether I can find it or not. :p Stickers would be awesome as well, just like the old ones and maybe some banner stickers that have the same print as the top left of the webpage and maybe .com added onto the end?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ridemonkey said:
Other possibilities are long sleeved tees, ringer tees, and baseball style jerseys.
And work shirts with your user name? Dude, everybody does the Tshirt...

*overhearing people say: "Daaaaaamn that site don't mess around"*

Status
Not open for further replies.