Quantcast

ridemonkey weather

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
According to ridemonkey weather, it's going to be mostly sunny in the mid-60's in Hartford this week. If that turns out to be wrong, I am going to sue this place. Get your lawyers ready, Mr Monkey.

:monkey:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
According to ridemonkey weather, it's going to be mostly sunny in the mid-60's in Hartford this week. If that turns out to be wrong, I am going to sue this place. Get your lawyers ready, Mr Monkey.

:monkey:
Oh, go eat some bacon. Just cause you got a new job you think you're sooooo cool.

R

RideMonkey

LOL. The weather on the East Coast doesnt matter to anyone anyway.................

dg806

Chimp
Apr 26, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by RideMonkey
LOL. The weather on the East Coast doesnt matter to anyone anyway.................
Well as myself and IAB know the east coast rocks! Of course it is always warm even in winter in NC. It really is riding season almost all year!

S

Sniper

armpit of ny weather for the rest of the week - sucks a$$, weekend more a$$ suckin.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Temp in the 30's and rain!!!!

Just cause you have an X-wheel doesn't mean you can jack with our rides RM! You could have come along and showed us some stylee with it.

I never knew that being a webmaster gave you such power~!

Yanick

Chimp
Sep 11, 2001
Laval, Qc.
hey i'm on the East coast. the weater here matter to me.

the forecast for the week enk is a bit of sun but only between 15° and 16°which is quite Ok for this period of the year....

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
Ah yes, all the trash talk about where I live (well, actually a bit East of where I live); mass of people, traffic, smog, "no trees"...
But there's riding all year round, it's rare that any ride cannot take place because of weather (Unless you don't like the heat).
Winter morning rides starting at 7am will have maybe 40 deg (F). Summer mornings can be as warm as 70 (That's why it's better to start early 4-us) Then again, you may have to drive for an hour or two to get to the "epic" trailheads...
Rain? We don't have any rain, at least not this year.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
As it's the "offical" bike-2-work day, first cloudy day this week. All weekend & the morning's commute were clear & sunny, today it's cloudy, just a little cooler tho...