Quantcast

rider down

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
so pip/dirtmover on here is out for the season ripped a bunch of stuff in his right foot or something along those lines.so anyway he can't ride for 4 months so if you know him, give him a calll and say whats up

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
it sounds like he put his pedal down in mid air off the tree drop at sst, when he landed his foot was in a bad way, he also said he landed in the flat so that never helps either.

Sep 8, 2004
Hope pip heals up quick! I saw him at SST on monday but didn't get any runs in with him 'cause my helmet disappeared.

-James.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
Damn pip sorry to hear that....maybe we can drink together untill my shoulder gets back to normal...at least we can poke fun at andy :)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I was with him that night and I can honestly say that it sucks that it happened to anybody - especially Pip. Poor guy's paid his dues enough already with his knee and all. Not to mention he was really starting to turn it up another notch. I'm doing my best to pick up the slack he's leaving behind.
On the bright side, we have an official shuttle/camera bitch in my crew now!:thumb:

Big-time healing vibes, bro!!!