Quantcast

riders wanted 1

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
hello all

i am in the need for very talented street/urban mtb riders

someone that could keep up with very good local bmx riders in an enviroment such as shooting a video.

so if there is anyone here that can even think of or actually knows such a candidate please post up/pm me.

thank you,
madison sylte

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Fast&Smooth said:
hello all

i am in the need for very talented street/urban mtb riders

someone that could keep up with very good local bmx riders in an enviroment such as shooting a video.

so if there is anyone here that can even think of or actually knows such a candidate please post up/pm me.

thank you,
madison sylte
Do you Know Chris Aho?? I dont know his # but someone here might.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
hmm well i don't know exactly what guys yet, billy for sure i'd think. it all depends on my hook-ups. trying to put together a WA vid. (like a good one)...and ofcourse street would be in the line up but bmx is soo farther ahead of us i wanted to incorperate bmx/mtb together in an urban enviroment sort of like challenging each other.

still way in the preliminary steps though

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
bibs said:
agreed....do either not both....
well from what people have been telling me, (and i have agreed with them) that mtb street shouldn't even be an option, and that we have some of the best bmx street riders/riding in the country.

but now what if i was to find someone who was just as good as one of the local bmxers but riding a mtb, someone who could actually ride side by side with a bmxer and keep up with or be better than? both riders showing the other new lines and styles, learning from each other. the moments captured on video. granted they get along...and if not, that would be interesting to watch too.

so why not?

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
probably for the same reason you don't see skateboarding videos with rollerbooters in it.

Go shoot some video of a mixed session and then watch the footage...