Quantcast

Rides this week?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
What's on everyone's calendar? :D Because of a bunch of ickiness here at my work, I'm digging in and refusing any more volunteer OT that is greater than an hour or two per week (no more 20/30 hours over for free).

So - Thursday - Japanese Gulch anyone?

Tuesday - I have to be in the southend for family stuff, so anyone up for the Worm?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
What's on everyone's calendar? :D Because of a bunch of ickiness here at my work, I'm digging in and refusing any more volunteer OT that is greater than an hour or two per week (no more 20/30 hours over for free).

So - Thursday - Japanese Gulch anyone?

Tuesday - I have to be in the southend for family stuff, so anyone up for the Worm?
Oi...that's too much O/T for free :nope:

I'm in for Thursday.

What time are you hitting the Worm? I would like to hit that too, but I'm not sure of my work schedule for tomorrow.

Do you have a light yet? It's getting dark really early.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
No light yet - I'm being a procrastinator ;). I'll be in the southend by 4pm tomorrow and I can really only do an hour/hour and a half for riding anyways.

:)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Me in on JG for Thurs. :)

Tape on Tues that early......mmmmm :think: :think:....... I will need to go to work early......mmmmmm :think: :think: .............. I will post tonight or early in the morning if I'm in or not......... :think: :think: thinking I want to be in but must talk with the boss first :rolleyes: :evil:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
Me in on JG for Thurs. :)

Tape on Tues that early......mmmmm :think: :think:....... I will need to go to work early......mmmmmm :think: :think: .............. I will post tonight or early in the morning if I'm in or not......... :think: :think: thinking I want to be in but must talk with the boss first :rolleyes: :evil:
Ya, I don't think I can get off that early on Tuesday...too many meeting that day. I'll probably just head up to St. Ed's on the way home and do a short night ride.

I'm in for Thurs. for sure...I'll check with Kevin for that ride too.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I'm already on for Wednesday night. But a night ride at the Gulch sounds cool before the rains come back. Where ya'll meetin' (top or bottom) and time?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Ok. Some like the bottom at the bridge and I usually park up top at the school. Where's this Jackinthecrack? Up top on the speedway?

And, what time?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Jr_Bullit said:
Jack n the Box parking lot :) good place to park
Do you mean Taco Bell like before? :think: :think: Maybe I should put a map together so we can meet at the 19th St. culdie, JB, Snacks and TH you will like that. Borneo I normally avoid that long greasy climb during the rainy season and especially on the night runs. Also avoid the east side of the tracks during the rainy season because wet clay is no fun.

Hey JB I will not be able to make it that far south on Tuesday so I am stuck up here like Snacks. Maybe I will go stalk Snacks as St.Eds, hhhmmmm now where is that light.........ahhh there it is...... :sneaky: :evil:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
EB, I think I know that one. Was it the one to the Teetertruck? I thought they built homes up there.
Yes, the east side sucks once the rains get to it. Greasy grimy gopher guts...
Better to stay up top on the West.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Borneo said:
EB, I think I know that one. Was it the one to the Teetertruck? I thought they built homes up there.
Yup, bingo! Yea they started to build homes but never got very far into it after 911 for some reason.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Yes yes - Taco Bell - oy, these fast food restaurant places are all the same to me, big grease piles with colourful lettering. :)

See you all on Thursday then! :thumb:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I'm not riding today...meeting from 1-3pm which means 1-?? :mumble: I'm in for Thursday for sure.

JrB if you hit Tape tonight let me know if it's overgrown bad or not. I'm hoping to get off early enough tomorrow or Friday to hit it.