Quantcast

ridetoofast ipswitch video

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
i finally got around to posting some video of myself, ridetoofast, and some of the other guys/kids who jump with us out at Ipswitch park in Chesapeake. We have plans to fix up the jumps and actually learn how to jump(you'll understand when you see it) this summer. Meanwhile we'll just keep throwing ourselves at the dirt and trying not to break anything. p.s., I'm the guy on the bright orange BMX bike. so check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.putfile.com/volvo4mula
:help: :oink:

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
:oink: Yo Adam, I finally got the other half of your vid posted, its at the same link. lemme know what you think. I don't know what looks worse, the vid after compression or the riding that is on it! hope you had fun this weekend, you missed me breaking the frame of my DJer the first 30 mins of the bikes first session jumping. haha much fun.:ouch:

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
well considering the limited resources for the vid, i.e. rider talent, matt, of course (the bmxr hitting 264 AND the grave yard both ways), would be the exception, id say the vid doesn't look too bad. i will find out today about getting hooked up for hosting like we had talked about. maybe then you can remix the two and post a higher quality file. i should know by today. thanks for the effort though, it looks like you are getting more comfortable with movie maker. :thumb:

edit
transfer/mud...and anyone else that wants to come on down...let us know, will arrange a sesh, and get some more footage.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
if we don't roll for Reddish then I think a session with the camera is in order. Besides, you can train for an adventure in the air.