Quantcast

Ridged or Suspension Fork?????

NJ Dave

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Philly
you'll be more used to it already and you'll be able to use the bike to do urban rides, little trail rides, etc without the jarring. I have a buddy who's going to build a norco but he hates 26's so he might go for a rigid fork, the bike i'll be a cruiser with shifting basically. What are you looking for? Id suggest a 20mm axle, whether qr20, tullio or normal. I currently have a z3 qr20+ on my Planet X, wish I could get used to it, Im so used to the feel of my old psylo lol

good luck!
dave

Big John

"TEAM XXL"
Originally posted by NJ Dave
you'll be more used to it already and you'll be able to use the bike to do urban rides, little trail rides, etc without the jarring. I have a buddy who's going to build a norco but he hates 26's so he might go for a rigid fork, the bike i'll be a cruiser with shifting basically. What are you looking for? Id suggest a 20mm axle, whether qr20, tullio or normal. I currently have a z3 qr20+ on my Planet X, wish I could get used to it, Im so used to the feel of my old psylo lol

good luck!
dave
I'm in the planning stages right now with it. I have several bikes, so this will be for DJ only. If I do go with suspension it will be a zoke! I just want to build a tight, strong, as inexpensive as possible dj to add to the stable.

ATXjimATX

the artist formerly known as OldDickDynamite
Oct 4, 2001
Austin, TEXAS
i say put on the rigid PX fork. can't do anything but make you learn to jump smoother................