Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Hey
i have heard of a lot of riding in Bellingham
like galberth (spelling?) and Snakeonia
i was wondering where the best places in the area are
and if anyone would be interested in showin me some of the trails
i ride exit 27, sst, and whistler, so im not a lame little kid at all, i won't be a burden, so if you could hook a fellow rider up that would be cool
thanks

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
if you are a 27 frequenter, dont expect anything like that at galby. there are only a couple trails there with anything remotely close to what 27 offers...

with that said...

we always welcome a new rider to show around...not sure where we are going this weekend..depends on the weather, but the next time we are heading up to bellingham ill drop you a line. is bellingham the only place you are interested in checking out or....

just curious.

-sean

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
downhillracer said:
Hey
i have heard of a lot of riding in Bellingham
like galberth (spelling?) and Snakeonia
i was wondering where the best places in the area are
and if anyone would be interested in showin me some of the trails
i ride exit 27, sst, and whistler, so im not a lame little kid at all, i won't be a burden, so if you could hook a fellow rider up that would be cool
thanks
Sup bro. I live 4 blocks from Galbraith, ride it 5 times a week. Nothing like 27 but pretty fun in it's own right. We do have some other little gems within 5 minuites of town here that with a little planning I'd be more than happy to take you on. PM me for the 411

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
oly said:
We know you don the spandex and train in them thar hills...... :)
I prefer to use a Bannana hammock. I find it gives me much more support for my tators on those greuling climbs.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
ride said:
I prefer to use a Bannana hammock. I find it gives me much more support for my tators on those greuling climbs.
You speaka the troof. Im sure the whistler hot tub pics are still out there.....dont forget to trim the hedges.....

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Dude, I totally forgot about that when I said that. I'm serious!
Good times Great oldies.

Jul 29, 2004
Northern Washington
I live over by galbraith also, just over the other side of yew st. I ride snake more frequently than galbraith though, I also know of a pretty awesome trial down by mt. vernon. feel free to hit me up on aim at pattymcphatty05 or msn a pattymcphatty05@hotmail.com, and that goes for all bellingham riders too! im down to bike any day of the week.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Galby= no more than 5 inches of travel would be worthwhile.
Others= secret super secret nobody tell about any trails ever!!

Projectpat

Chimp
Oct 26, 2004
bellingham
i've ridden 27 many times, and if thats your deal, the snake is the only thing close to it in bellingham. Galbraith will disappoint you. i wouln't mind showing you around up there. let me know.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
I am open to all suggestions for riding in the area
If i could get directions that would be cool or better yet if someone could show me around some of the better trails for freeride/downhill in the area that woud be ultra cool
my e-mail is downhillracer3@hotmail.com
my cell # is (425) 736-2170
thanks

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
so i have been hearing about a few trails in the bellingham area such as
Academy
Shawns
Furby’s death bed
Platinum
Evolution
Air supply
Mouth of madness
Glacier
if you could give me info on any of these trails that would be cool, such as directions and type of riding that would be cool, i am also open to riding with some of the other guys in the area to show me around any of these trails or any other better freeride trails in the area.
you can pm me or e-mail me at downhillracer3@hotmail.com
thanks