Quantcast

Riding around ASU Tempe?

Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
hey guys, im going to be at ASU tempe this fall and i wanted to know about the riding spots in the area. Im from the PNW and mostly ride downhill, but i have a planetX hardtail that ill be bringing down with me to get around on and keep me busy. For one, hows the street riding around campus? also, are there any good DJ spots or trails in the area? i dont have a car so all transportation will be bike or bus. oh and finally, i have a pretty pimped demo8 that i ride, but would it even be worth bringing down? I've never been to AZ, but im not too sure if there are a ton of places to ride big dh rigs.

Cheers!

-Cord

JapaneseZero

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Virginia
bring your bikes... fun stuff to shuttle just south of where you will be on south mountain, and im sure if you make a few friends you can get rides... there is some dirt jumping scattered around and a few pump tracks. also you will only be about 4.5 hrs from bootleg and there are usually groups going so you should be able to sit in a car with them.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
North of Tempe in Old Town Scottsdale by the courthouse there is some great street riding.

Plenty of technical downhill on South Mountain and there are summertime runs up to Sunrise to take advantage of the cooler temps and the chairlift.

Oh yea, JZ, just read your sig. Good times!