Quantcast

Riding at Exit 27?

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I'm in seattle for the weekend, and I've heard that there is some pretty good riding up at exit 27. I've also seen some pics of some pretty sick looking stunts up there. Would anyone be kind enough to e-mail me directions on how to get to the trail and/or show me around there this weekend? My E-mail is atvpunk@hotmail.com

Thanks-

Mitch

IMPULSE

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
Shouldn't ask for directions on the board, I've seen too many trails get ripped out. Even if it's been ok'd, if somebody got hurt and complained it would be chainsawed in a second.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Well then where is he supposed to ask for directions? Seriously, go ahead and ask. Someone who's cool will give a fellow rider directions to a good trail :) I would have given you directions if this post wasn't too late :)

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Well duh. I take it you don't read the other threads on here about posting directions for non-mainstream trails? PM is the accepted method.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
IMPULSE said:
Shouldn't ask for directions on the board, I've seen too many trails get ripped out. Even if it's been ok'd, if somebody got hurt and complained it would be chainsawed in a second.

Thats why he gave his email.....

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
IMPULSE said:
Dude clearly asked to be emailed if anbody was kind enough to give directions......This is obviously a subject that gets pounced onto without hesitation on this forum. :rolleyes:

s dub

Chimp
Nov 9, 2004
kenmore
erikkellison said:
Well duh. I take it you don't read the other threads on here about posting directions for non-mainstream trails? PM is the accepted method.
i've seen threads like that, yes. i was just trying to make sure someone who HASN'T read the other threads on here about posting directions for 'non-maintstream trails' didnt post directions for 'non-mainstream trails'.