Quantcast

Riding Auburn...

Mowgli

Chimp
Feb 13, 2008
Gold River, Sac Town
I'm so glad we had awesome weather today, only problem is I didn't get to ride due to a bum shoulder. Maybe next weekend I'll be able to hold onto the handle bars haha.
#############################################
-We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!

mstewar1

Chimp
Dec 23, 2005
berkeley
Hey all,
I'm new to riding auburn. I've been up there riding my nomad but would love to join a crew shuttling big bikes. I'll get the v10 up here. And I'm more than willing to pay for gas. I just need to know who I'm looking for and when... I'm old and probably slower than most of you guys, but I have my moments.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
mstewar1, shoot me a pm. We always welcome new riders to our shuttles, more the merrier. Pretty laid back group always having fun. I believe we'll be riding this Sunday morning.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Maybe Ill make it up there somtime again. starting a business is a LOT of work. I work a lot :twitch:

speaking of which Heath, I need to bring you my forks to send out for me:D

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Hey MTJ, you need to change your location on your personal...SC is good, have you ridden Jugs or Evans? Airborne? SIck and Twisted? there's some great trails down there, not as easy to shuttle but it definitely has longer runs. Come through wehn you come up to N* this summer.
H
Haha. I love it up here! I make loops around Dead Campers when I've got 45 minutes between class. I haven't really gotten directions to Juggs or anything like that, but I figure things like that will figure themselves out when I start digging more often, around here.

No doubt! I think I am going to need to pick up a rim in prep for N*/Whistgnar this summer, so I'll definitely stop by when I'm in town!

Speaking of Auburn -- Does anyone have pictures they can PM of that new jump line out in undisclosed locations? I'm not sure how sensitive we are about that stuff, so better safe than sorry. I've heard plenty of awesome things and I want to feel crappy about only bringing my bmx back into town for spring break.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
mstewar1, shoot me a pm. We always welcome new riders to our shuttles, more the merrier. Pretty laid back group always having fun. I believe we'll be riding this Sunday morning.
What time? I've been a good boy so I am not grounded on Sunday and have been given an all day pass to shuttle.

I'll be up in Auburn tomorrow but on the trail bike.

mstewar1

Chimp
Dec 23, 2005
berkeley
Unfortunately, I've got a roof to finish... arg. Have a fun time guys. I'll have to catch you next weekend.

Though I've gotta ask if anyone races dh and may be going to the second ccx race down in monterey?

mstewar1

Chimp
Dec 23, 2005
berkeley
You guys are going to have to school me on how to jump this stuff. I augured in today pretty nice off that dang log. Thought I could roll it, um yeah. Nothing broken but I did taco my front wheel...

Note to self: you have pads for a reason.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
as soon as I build up my enduro in the next couple days, I will be ready for some pedal action if you guys are willing this week?

start from the bottom of the confluence and ride down tunnel?

You turd.........hey, when you call me, leave a f'n message fool. Let me know if you wanna go up and ride. I'm at work all week, noon to 10pm so if we ride, it's gotta be early.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Hey all, the Yeti Team, that's right the entire Yeti team will be hangin at The Hub this Friday starting at 4pm and then riding with us all in Auburn on Saturday all day long. We will have a Yeti Demo truck there if you need to borrow a new 575 or something. Oh yeah, and Cannondale will be at Granite Bay on Friday with the new Moto's and Rize's...can you say hellzya!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
dammit, the weekend I have to take off so many things are freakin happening. Murphy always does this crap to me. You guys have fun with that, be safe.