Quantcast

Riding buddies(santa cruz)

Capplanet

Chimp
Oct 1, 2007
The guys i usually ride with just headed off to school... :twitch: . I haven't been riding much and I'm looking to start up again. Soooo I am looking for some people to ride with in the Santa Cruz area. I am up for riding whatever, but my focus is DH, (UC...whatever) I ride a morewood Izumi if that is an indication. I tried to keep this from sounding like a M LF ? add but in the end it was unavoidable. pm, email...

Also: I am currently developing an "Outdoor Adventure" program for Roaring Camp railroad, and one of the main aspect of this program is a guided mountain biking tour.(not DH) If any one is interested in being part of the test groups we are running feel free to email me at eric@roaringcamp.com

edit: Back in the day (like a year ago) i cruised the forums under the name B_LOWrider (I didn't really post much)...but i lost the information and the email associated with it.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Im kinda in your boat too, my riding buddy dropped off the face of the Earth and the rest of my gang moved away or just stopped riding.I hit UC up once or twice a week, maybe do delaveaga or wilder as well,Im down for whatever .

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I actually just transfered to the UC for school. I've got a bunch of **** going down on the family side of things, but in a week or two, I'll be cool to ride!

PM me or hit me up on AIM. My screenname is the same there as it is here.