Quantcast

riding conditions here suck , so -- Road trip

splat

Nam I am
Snow on the ground here means only one thing a road trip to Otis!

we had a Good little group of 6 of us, but ther ewere lots of other riders in those woods with the same thoughts.

so Lets start off With CP.

The silver turtle going over a bridge.

CP at the other end.

BadDNA

The turtle once again

CP on the same thing different angle

BadDNA on a little natuaral Hip

then it was back to reality and Had to go have some family time

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Nice, wish I coulda joined yous guys. On a bright note, I got my bullit back from the shop today. Apparently, the compression cartidge fastener was snapped off so the shop replaced it no charge.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you.

I haven't ridden on dirt in a couple months. Got a few road miles in today though.

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
Vos, C.P., Tyler, and I kept riding after Splat and BadDNA left. According to Vos' GPS, we got in 6 miles in 3 hours. That's like a land speed record for us!!! We hit a lot of great stuff and somehow found a really swoopy trail to take back home. Awesome ride and nice to be out there on some suspension again!

Dave

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
I'm so glad I caught you guys before you disappeared into the woods w/out me.
Good to get out an ride some dirt for sure. 6 miles huh!?...it felt more like 12 what with all the stops for PYT mixed in....I slept like a baby last night. Good times!

JBH

Chimp
Feb 23, 2008
Cape Cod
I was out there early Sun morning. What a great day for a ride. I live farther out on the Cape so I don't ride Otis as much as the other trails on the Cape. It was nice to put my new(er) Stumpjumper through the paces.

JBH

Chimp
Feb 23, 2008
Cape Cod
There were a bunch of Stumpjumpers out there ! I know I was on mine :)[/QUOTE]

It's my first dual suspension bike, so I am still adjusting to the travel. I must say, it's pretty sweet on the drops! :monkeydance: