Quantcast

Riding DH today in Santa Cruz (5/17)

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Meet at the green gates parking lot on 9 before the 20mph corner going towards Felton from Santa Cruz. Be there 5:30-6:00pm tonight. PM me if you want anymore details. Otherwise hopefully see some people out there.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Got work tonight... I'm out.

But it was sweet ridings on Tuesday.

Maybe next week?

You headin' to CCCX on Saturday to pre-ride?

If not, we'll be riding in SC on Sat., in the am. Probably around 9.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah stupid me moving the week before the race.

I am trying to get some riding in today and MAYBE on Saturday. I am going to be doing the final cleaning/walk through on my apartment tomorrow/Saturday morning. Then I have to go to my buddies wedding at 3:30. Depending on when that ends, I might be able to drive down to Salinas for a run or two. Otherwise, I'm just going to get one practice run in on Sunday morning before the race.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
We'll be at the jump trail around 9:45. We usually park at the bottom of Yukon in the big lot, but that climb blows and I like to scope out the trails now, before we ride them. So pedaling up the single-track DH trails is the best way to go.

What time you gonna' be there?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'm out for tomorrow man. I thought the shop, being an IH dealer, might actually have the part that I needed. Of course they don't, because Performance sucks *sshole.

So, I'm gonna' try the MV Performance tomorrow, and if they don't have it I'm gonna' special order one on Monday.

Stupid Performance... they carry nothing, stock nothing, and they don't special order ANYTHING anymore. REE-TAR-DAY-SHUN.