Quantcast

riding dupont with jesus:pics

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
so jesus came down from kentucky along with his wife and her sister. i am bad with names terry, sorry. myself and non-monkey asa met up with them in the parking lot with not much confusion.the ride began.the first pic is terry

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
I still can't belive how good you and Asa climbed on 40 lb FR bikes. Just goes to prove it's the rider not the bike.

I guess I should work on the pics I took...i'll do that today.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by Jesus
I still can't belive how good you and Asa climbed on 40 lb FR bikes. Just goes to prove it's the rider not the bike.

I guess I should work on the pics I took...i'll do that today.
cool that sounds like a deal. well you know the key to climbing is smoking winston lights.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by Mtb_Rob_FL
Where is this in Dupont? Biggins you gonna show that to us when we come up?
yeah man we can do that. dupont is about an hour from A'ville and about 20 minutes from brevard.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by biggins
yeah man we can do that. dupont is about an hour from A'ville and about 20 minutes from brevard.
Ya for sure... I have ridden Dupont a bunch of times before I just did not recognize exactly where that is. I recognized the other pictures from the Cedar rock and Burnt Mtn trail.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the first loop i think was maybe big rock. the waterfalls are on the main flat double track that runs through the place, you ride it past the powerlines, tech climb up, then dh to the falls.