Quantcast

riding in/around Palm Springs

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
I am visiting Palm Springs this weekend (from Colorado) and thought I might bring a bike to enjoy some warmth for once. Anyone know of any good riding closeby (dh, xc, or dj preferrably)? I would be willing to drive a bit to hit up the goods.

Yes, I used the search function. I thought I'd post here before randomly calling bike shops.

Feel free to PM me if that makes you more comfortable. Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, anyone offering any tours can look forward to a free lift pass at SolVista Basin in Colorado this summer (if you were able to make it out there).

Thanks again.

Matt Thompson

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
there is a skatepark just for bikes in desert hot springs, which is like a 20 minute drive from palm springs if your into park, but as for dj and everything else im not really sure

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
If you can gather some people up, the Palm Canyon ride from way up on the highway is AWESOME!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
ballr , i live in the p.s. area and would vounteer to be a tour guide , but i'm racing in fontucky this weekend.i can set you in the right path though or i can give you the number for my Lbs they can help to. just p.m. me if you have questions.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
ballr , i live in the p.s. area and would vounteer to be a tour guide , but i'm racing in fontucky this weekend.i can set you in the right path though or i can give you the number for my Lbs they can help to. just p.m. me if you have questions.
I will be racing with DHmike this weekend, Maybe come join us there in Fontana, Its always a good time!!!!!