Quantcast

riding in hood river / white salmon

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
We are heading down to Hood River / white Salmon area this weekend and are looking for recommendations of trails to hit. Looking for some moderatly tech xc trails. I don't think we will be taking the DH bikes. For those in the know, Galbraith in B'ham would be the type of trails we are looking for. I know there is some good stuff, show us were it is. Also, any must hit shops?

Thanks

I have a map for all the trails in Post Canyon! You need to go there , all leves of trails!! go there DO IT! that will keep you busy all weekend!...its like Whistler but its free and you shuttle and the money is the same value as ours and .......:D go there DO IT! :thumb:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I'll come get the map sometime this week.
I'd love to go ride but my body is done after this weekend and I've got a long list of chores......stupid house.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Hood river isnt that far from MT hood...... 30 minutes or so??... Use MTBR's trail guide to look for some stuff. theres some good stuff out there.... PC is more big bike world isnt it??

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
oly said:
Hood river isnt that far from MT hood...... 30 minutes or so??... Use MTBR's trail guide to look for some stuff. theres some good stuff out there.... PC is more big bike world isnt it??
there are plenty of xc types around as well. they start at the bottom and ride up :dead: :D

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
I Suggest Stopping By Mtn View Cycles....they Can Tell You Where To Ride.......but Will Suggest Lower Post Canyon For Xc, As Well As The "whoop-d" Trail On The The East Side Of Valley, And Robinhood/sherwood Trail Up Near Mt Hood Meadows...(again That Is If You Are Xc)...if Not, Bring Your Hucker And Ride P/c All Weekend!!!!!! As For The Gfra Maps, They Cover P/c Trails Only And Are Avail At The Shops For $5.....mike (in Hood River)