Quantcast

Riding in Jacksonville

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
Hey,

Anyone here know about the jacksonville riding scene? I'll be up there with a few friends this weekend. We're staying in Hannah Park. I know there is a trail there but I have no idea what it's like and the trail map on the parks website doesn't offer much.

We're definitely looking to hit some jumps and or free ride stuff as well as the trails. Any locals going to be around this weekend the 2nd-4th?

later,

boombatz

Chimp
Sep 29, 2005
south florida
yeah, I kind of figured it was like that...

I love Santos, go there all the time. I just NEED to do something a little different. Hannah has riding, surfing and kyaking too.

Is there anything else in the area that you would reommend? I know close to nothing about Jacksonville.

Thanks,

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
yeah, I kind of figured it was like that...

I love Santos, go there all the time. I just NEED to do something a little different. Hannah has riding, surfing and kyaking too.

Is there anything else in the area that you would reommend? I know close to nothing about Jacksonville.

Thanks,

Nope, I lived in Orlando but now live in Charlotte NC. so I iknow very little myself Sorry.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i rode a park beside the naval air station, literally across from the front gate. there were some hidden stunts/drops and a decent dj line covered in carpet. it was pretty sandy but rideable, worth a trip if you're close. i can't remember the name of it for the life of me but its in the trails section of mtbr.com...just look for the one that's near the air station.

other than that, i had a good time playing around downtown jax at night, some pretty fun features to ride there, even some bums to jump over on occasion :D