Quantcast

riding in phoenix

CRracer59

Chimp
Aug 7, 2004
does anyone now of any good places to go ride in phoenix. i just moved here to go do school and i don't know anything about the scene around here

CRracer59

Chimp
Aug 7, 2004
i don't even thing my 50 (has a 75 cylinder but stock cam and carb) could go fast enough to clear that. on a side note do you know anything about some 50 track just out side of phoenix off the 10 west

CRracer59

Chimp
Aug 7, 2004
one other thing if the jumps are designed so that you don't have to go that fast to clear them i would like to give it a shot.

arctcknight

Chimp
Jul 6, 2004
Scottsdale Az
the thing is the kids that own these jumps are beyond spoiled rotten so you name it they have it done to there bikes its pretty sad really. and no i havnt heard of that track.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
CRracer59 said:
the thing is that i ride a 50 but i looking for some decently sized dirt jumps
dude dont be an asss, stay the hell off of DJ's intended for people that actually pedal, 50's ruin good DJ spots fast, i almost ended a kid for riding our jumps on his 50 :nope:

CRracer59

Chimp
Aug 7, 2004
if your talking about the noise give me some credit i don't want to get any place shut down. i want to find a place that i can ride that is away from people far enough that no one will complain. and if you think that 50s beat jumps faster then a bike well then your wrong, back home i rode and built plenty of diffent spots and i can honistly say that i have never ruined any jumps by riding on them.