Quantcast

Riding in the Pacific Northwest

mtbvideo.net

Chimp
Feb 15, 2006
Hello, I am searching for some good places to record some footage of 4X, Downhill, Dirt Jumping and Street riding on mountain bikes in the Northwest. I am looking for races, competitions, and any good events that will be going on.

Any information I would greatly appreciate.
Regards,
Korion

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
was up? welcome to RM! you just missed the gathering but it will come again. check out softies in seatac, and the flow course at seatac. softies are dj's and the flow is like a mini dh run! fun stuff though!

mtbvideo.net

Chimp
Feb 15, 2006
Awsome....I will have to check those out, I am going to be putting together some DVDs, and since it seems like there is a lack of events going in the Northwest, I may have to try and get one organized.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Somehow there's not much in the form of racing in the general Puget Sound area:confused: Most of that can be found in Eastern Wa, Idaho, Oregon and BC.

IF YOU DO HEAD TO SOUTH SEATAC, LEAVE NOTHING OF VALUE IN YOUR VEHICLE...that applies anywhere really, but it's a sure thing down there.

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
There used to be quite a few races across the state when Round and Round put them on. Since last season they haven't been doing very many races at all. I remember a few years back they were running dual slalom at Chelan, the WIM series used to be a really big deal.

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
We have a new freeride park coming together outside of Bend, shuttles to jump trails and other fun stuff, it gets a little better every weekend.