Quantcast

Riding Pictures, Bumby's place and a new Wallride

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Shot and rode a lot today, first out at Rick's place. He posts as bumby on here, this is the stuff he's been talking about. Its tight. Rick in the white, James in the Orange.

Wooden berm approach to a big hip drop

Big hip drop right after that berm.

This is our new spot in town. Its super secret but this wallride is purty.

James:

Me:

I don't know if this works or not, but its a sweet effect. Slow shutter and flash+zoom.

Thats all from today, but I'll be shooting more as more gets built. Hope ya'll enjoy.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Great pics!

With what you did for the last two pics, you could try getting your subject from behind and going away from you. Would be a blurry tunnel kinda thing.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
splat said:
yeah how did you do that, in particular the 2nd to last one where you kept his face in focus , very cool effect.
Well the center seems to stay somewhat in focus, so I centered him and was close with lots of flash. I had to play with the shutter speed a lot to get it to work.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
T-Pirate said:
Well the center seems to stay somewhat in focus, so I centered him and was close with lots of flash. I had to play with the shutter speed a lot to get it to work.
Why can't you foucs in on his eye?

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
If any of you guy are in the area let me or T.P. know and we'll hook up and ride at my place. LOTS FOR EVERYONE.

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
it's actually silver, but thats my second. I broke the first one right behind the bottom bracket so if any body owns one beware!