Quantcast

Riding solo in Downieville?

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
fr-rider said:
Good luck in your search for a new home. What type of riding do you think your gonna be doing out there?

Hollar back, BIATCH!
100% road riding.. i have waxed my chest / legs and gooch in preparation ;)... DH mate, and the occasional trail ride on the DOC... downieville is about 45 miles from where we ll live... apparantely there are a couple of different companies that do shuttles out there...

hopefully i can make some local mates and do some shuttle closer to home... still searchin for a decent truck in the 7 - 9 K range... gotta get the house sorted first...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Dirtface said:
<shhhhh, i have a mac>:rolleyes: i actually knew it was fruita.

Help me out here.

You knew it was Fruita yet you still asked "where is that" (or the equivelent) twice?

Why?

fr-rider

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
partsbara said:
100% road riding.. i have waxed my chest / legs and gooch in preparation ;)... DH mate, and the occasional trail ride on the DOC... downieville is about 45 miles from where we ll live... apparantely there are a couple of different companies that do shuttles out there...

hopefully i can make some local mates and do some shuttle closer to home... still searchin for a decent truck in the 7 - 9 K range... gotta get the house sorted first...
You fugger, I new you would convert ;)

Shuttles would be cool:cool: ...I',ve been hittin the local mtn on some shuttle runs...some good DH runs out here...gotta give the locals some props:thumb:

Dirtface

Chimp
May 22, 2005
Austin, Texas
justsomeguy said:
Help me out here.

You knew it was Fruita yet you still asked "where is that" (or the equivelent) twice?

Why?
Lemme clarify...as in I didn't know *for sure*, but thought it was, after I posted wanting to know where it was I refreshed my screen and saw in the photo tagline it said "fruita". And no, I can't right click as there is no such thing on a mac. So when I originally posted "where is that?" I really didn't know.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Dirtface said:
Lemme clarify...as in I didn't know *for sure*, but thought it was, after I posted wanting to know where it was I refreshed my screen and saw in the photo tagline it said "fruita". And no, I can't right click as there is no such thing on a mac. So when I originally posted "where is that?" I really didn't know.
You can right click as long as you aren't using one of those really lame 1 button mice. Worst mouse ever.