Quantcast

Riding SST 3/25/06?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Who all is gonna go out this saterday 3/25/06 to SST to ride? if the weather is good that is! I will hopefully be out there takin some sweet pics of peeps!!!:weee: :thumb:

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
If the weather works out I'm going to head some where else for a little longer run. Maybe head to some Exit.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Hmm, I can make it in the morning, I might be there.
dirtmover, PM me which exit you are thinking of going to; I need to learn the area out there, maybe you can show me.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
cove rider said:
Who all is gonna go out this saterday 3/25/06 to SST to ride? if the weather is good that is! I will hopefully be out there takin some sweet pics of peeps!!!:weee: :thumb:
hey you stole my thread:redhot: . na just kidding my thread got way off subject. but ya if the weather holds i will be there for show!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Not much (if any) riding for this kid for another weekend...dammit!!! I'm still able to work a shovel, etc. so I think I'll do that. Of course, I'll have my camera on-hand.:sneaky:

I am likely going to get there early-ish. Hopefully by 10am or so and will likely spend the bulk of the day down there...probably not riding.:mumble:

Jun 18, 2004
cove rider said:
my guess is more peeps are gonna show after the Colonade work party ends @ 2pm... that's 10am to 2pm...

Jun 18, 2004
bikerpunk98199 said:
ill be there w/ a couple of my buddys be the around 12 ish are you going to come down to sst mike?
i'll be at the colonade project until 2pm... then I might go down to SST... I've itchen to ride some super secret trails that your not supposed to metion on here... one of them is on the way to Stevens Pass... if you know the way in from Monroe... I might go there...

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
So, for those that didn't sign up in time for the Collonade project on Sat. (me - for example) that still want to do some work somewhere can come down to the flowpark around 10am. There's a few things that need touching up - most notably the takeoff on the table gap - and some new stuff to work on as well. There should be enough tools, buckets, etc. to keep everybody busy but if you have a shovel you want to bring, then more power to ya'!!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Sweet Sweet sounds like there should be a good crowd out there! which of course makes it worth my gas to come out there, well pray to the rain gods tonight!!!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Another good/productive day out there today...er, yesterday - I guess it's Sunday.
Thank you, Ryan, for not hurling on me...and to Andrew for helping Karl & I up top - as well as somebody else that just jumped in and busted some butt. Never got their name.:think:

The wrist is mending very well to the point where I could rally the berms from the top and hit the two smaller jumps on the main line. Good times! Next weekend I ride...which means less of these in the future...

WE ALSO GOT SOME MORE WORK DONE UP TOP

Is it Thursday yet?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
hey Andy, I was glad to help out; that berm is looking SWEET. And maybe next time I won't screw my knee up on the first run :rolleyes: (I'm not bitter, dammit)