Quantcast

Riding today

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
For those that know- gonna be out at BB for some riding today with friends around 12-12:30. We're gonna film and throw down, so it would be awesome if other people joined in. PM me if you want to go

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
just got back. it was fun- trail is in good condition.... some of the stuff on lower had trees over it. There were tons of workers at the entrance but none stopped us.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
They probably just shook their heads and said, there go those FRS kids that don't even offer to help out.....

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Funny you should mention that. Want to read my PM's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffonsok
yeah, i talked to a couple other kids back there and they actually said that the builders might not build that far back.
I'm prob going to go back there soon to put in some work hours, i feel like ive ridden it for too long without helping the cause. ill PM you on a dry day when i do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bockner
Tons of workers is probably not a good sign for the future of BB......if you guys are doing work up there durring the week let me know, would be happy to help build a new line maybe starting out in the clear-cut area at the top.

Definately let me know as I too have ridden a ton with minimal input....that and while that one line is great I would not mind seeing some larger ladder drops etc...

Just let me know as my schedule is pretty flexible before 5pm weekdays.