Quantcast

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
[ε◎з]
'Tis the season! Got into the eggnog for the first time last night. I go back and forth between spiking it with bourbon and dark rum.
@Nick and I were supposed to have a Nog-off this fall... damn Covids.

'Tis the season! Got into the eggnog for the first time last night. I go back and forth between spiking it with bourbon and dark rum.

Though truth be told, I don't consider eggnog with booze in it to be "spiked"... I just consider it "eggnog".

Eh, who am I kidding? I regularly wear Crocs... when on hut trips.

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
@Nick and I were supposed to have a Nog-off this fall... damn Covids.
I have two year old nog in the basement fridge. Wife won't let me drink any until the COVID shit is over, as she is convinced that the booze in it is NOT enough for it to be safe after two years of aging.

Let me know if/when the Nog-off happens... I'd kinda like to participate, if it's awright. :homer:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
[ε◎з]
I used Alton Brown's, IIRC. No dairy added to my "starter" that's been aging. It was suggested in the recipe to only add the dairy when you're ready to drink it...
I just searched in my email for my recipe, as it's a family recipe that I've tweaked. Turns out... I sent it to you in 2011. What are the chances that what's in your freezer is that? Probably zero, my recipe is dairy in, straight-away.

:rofl:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I am also l'sad, but mayhaps it still comes together as a way socially distanced outdoor affair? I'm about to pull the trigger on this... been wanting one for a few years now. Gotta step up the 'nog game a bit.

Do it and post pics of sucking down some 'nog in your best ugly Xmas sweater.

I generally avoid single-purpose kitchen stuff but that is pretty rad!

Jm_

Turbo Monkey
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Wtf is up with this label?

anyway, had a good race today. Having my post ride beer.
9E8FBA2D-EBC5-4A2C-86B6-E7CD678526C7.jpeg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
[ε◎з]
Do it and post pics of sucking down some 'nog in your best ugly Xmas sweater.

I generally avoid single-purpose kitchen stuff but that is pretty rad!
Forgot to post this, this morning. Enjoying a bit of ‘nog in my Christmas morning in my Christmas PJs and the ugliest sweater I own.

IMG_Dec262020at95435AM.jpg

Last edited: