Quantcast

BikeLuvR904

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
today was a rough day.... While I wish I was drinking something of the adult persuasion I am currently drinking coffee w/ vanilla creamer. Work needs to be done!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
pnj's holy-muther-of-god-this-is some-damm-good-and-tastey red ale.

Anchor STeam "Our SPecial Xmas Ale(2009)"

LINKY

Nice. Poured dark copper. Lots of lace and foam. Herb-y. Tasted better a little warmer than right out of the cooler.

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

LINKY

Poured copper. Lots of foam and lacing. Real smooth with a hoppy bite. Very Very Nice Beer.
I've never liked SN beers before. But this is one GOOD brew!!!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Last night:

1 x White Russian
1 x shot of some sort given to me by bar tender
2 x La Fin du Monde
1 x some cream stout
1 x Negro Modelo

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Paliser Estate wines have just sent me a load of wines for doing some work for them...... Think I'll start with the Sav Blanc. :)

Lucky I don't have to work tomorrow! ;)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I continue to be unimpressed with Victory's Hop Wallop. Getting through the 6er I got of it a couple weeks ago has actually felt like work. Disappointing, especially after how much I like Storm King.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
good ones from this weekend....
From Cumberland Brewery in Louisville
Cask conditioned Pin of Pumpkin Pie Ale - 5 gals of a fall favorite, Roasted pumpkin in the mash, spices in the Kettle
6.4%abv 22 IBU

Cask conditioned Pin of Expat IPA - 5 gls of english IPA dry hopped with Fuggle hops and aged with oak chips
7.2%abv 54 IBU

Nitro Porter

Meade

A growler of L&N 512 Steam Beer

All were delicious & I wish that place was in Milwaukee cuz they have a really cool joint there.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night paid $11 for a sixer of FFF Alpha King. It is good but that is too pricey for my cheap ass.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night 2 yellow pils, one bottle of SN celebration ale...I don't get the hype. :confused: