Quantcast

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy imp stout...

Comes from a can, rough consistency of light sweet crude. No-holds-barred imperial stout, it definitely wasn't brewed to be anything but. Taste isn't quite as stoutily smooth as something like Old Rasputin or Squatter's Outer Darkness, as the hop profile gives the beer a sharp bite near the end and kind of assaults the tastebuds. Still, a very solid and tasty offering that I can't normally get in Utard.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I haven't had a drink since the 21st, after I went out for my birthday. I got destroyed on Tequila and Jack. Ugh...

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
This week I've had some...

Rogue Dead Guy (they make a Dead Guy Whiskey that I look forward to sampling)
Newcastle

and right now I'm sipping on a Purple Haze Raspberry Wheat Ale.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Right now I am drinking ice water.

I am happy to report that my beer-free August was a success and I lost 15 pounds during the month. Although I must confess that I did have a beer this past Sunday. Now that September is here, I can resume beering, though I have no intention of throwing those 15 pounds back.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

I am happy to report that my beer-free August was a success and I lost 15 pounds during the month. Although I must confess that I did have a beer this past Sunday. Now that September is here, I can resume beering, though I have no intention of throwing those 15 pounds back.
You're 40th birthday called and said it wants those pounds back.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
This week I've had some...

Rogue Dead Guy (they make a Dead Guy Whiskey that I look forward to sampling)
Newcastle

and right now I'm sipping on a Purple Haze Raspberry Wheat Ale.
If you want a night ender, Double Dead Guy is wicked good.

The Dead Guy Whiskey is pretty good. Their single malt whiskey is several orders of magnitude better...and only a few bucks more a bottle (I bought it at the distillery in Newport, OR...don't know the mark up in your neck of the woods).

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho

welcome back buddy your beer drinking post have been missed around here . i'm drinking sierra nevada porter :cheers:.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
I took care of a 6'er of Purple Haze over the past couple days, had a Seagrams 7 and Diet Coke earlier tonight and now I'm partaking in a couple Long Hammer IPA.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Going begian tonight.... La Chouffe Blonde. I'm wondering why I'd didn't try this earlier*....... Very tasty drop.

*I know why.... its the off putting label, too cartoonish.

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
In the fridge now:

Samuel Smith's India Ale
Mac's Blackwatch Porter
DFH 90
Victory Storm King
Stone RIS
Stone Empirial IPA

Not in the fridge:
Bulleit Bourbon
Eagle Rare Single Barrel

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i had a couple of sam adams light earlier and don't give me crap about drinking light beer i was @ somebodys house and that's all they had to offer . i'm not like IAB trying to lose weight so i can look good in a bikini . right now i'm finishing off the sam adams octoberfest that was left in my fridge .