Quantcast

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Had a Manhattan with Old Overholt watching a movie with the wife, now just drinking some straight with a few dashes of Peychaud. Too bad I have to work tomorrow.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Rode this evening at the air force academy, on the way home I stopped at the local booze store. Buried way in the back I found 5 bottles of Alaskan Brewing 2009 barley wine. I bought one, and if its good Ima go back and buy the rest. When I get out of the shower I'll open it up and see.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Ha ha Straya, I filled my Camelback this morn and was going to use it later in the day but the water was too hot to drink, had to steal some water from a house near the trails, I'm just up the coast from you.
Anyway I love the heat so I hit up a two hour ride and now I'm drinking Tooheys Extra Dry that a mate gave me for building his bike, the best beer is free beer.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Whatever I damn well please...

Haven't actually tried any of the nice stuff yet (except for the avery on draft, which was awesome) so I'll report back. It's Left Hand Polestar Pilsner, Avery Ellie's Brown Ale, Rogue Juniper Pale, and Bell's Christmas Ale.

Last edited:

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
Have a fridge stoked with Sierra Nevada , but I went with some good old fashioned screwdrivers. Trying to cut calories:D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Yup. I'll definitely be picking up the rest of them next pay day.
Evidently there are more. Stopped in and bought two about 30 minutes ago, there were 6 total, definitely more than when I bought the last one. Did not ask if they had any more in the back, but I will come payday. There were also 6-8 2009 Smoked Porters in bombers. :drool:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
In my fridge:

-Deschutes Obsidian
-Deschutes Inversion
-Lagunitas Little Sumpin
-Lagunitas Hop Stoopid
-Lagunitas Imperial Stout
-North Coast Old Rasputin
-Oskar Blues Old Chub