Quantcast

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
i'm suffering these days; thunder bay ontario is lacking severely in beer potential (emphasis is on quantity, not quality). right now it's an "innis and gunn" oak-aged scottish style which is mediocre. however, i found a place to buy chimay, so i'll be alright for a bit.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
right now i'm drinking nothing , but in about an hour i get off work and plan to be drinking sam adams octoberfest.

easy there killer , you'll be happy to know i went with sam adams octoberfest instead.

Last edited:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
nope, octoberfest was on sale @ the market and i prefer octoberfest so that's what i went with . bluemoon i think is a good beer and sometimes is a nice change from what i normally drink (sam adams).

proglife

Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Annapolis, MD
my girlfriend ran into the liquor store while I waited in the car and she came out with a sixer of HopDevil and a single 120 Minute for me. she's a keeper.

Apr 14, 2002
Los Osos, California
Mendocino co. White hawk. trying not to drink the delicious Stone Brewing Old Guardian Barley wine I've got aging at the moment. or their vertical epic ale. mmmmmmm. i have a bison brewing organic barley wine in my fridge, but i have not yet tried it.maybe tomorrow after work.....anybody else love stone brews?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mendocino co. White hawk. trying not to drink the delicious Stone Brewing Old Guardian Barley wine I've got aging at the moment. or their vertical epic ale. mmmmmmm. i have a bison brewing organic barley wine in my fridge, but i have not yet tried it.maybe tomorrow after work.....anybody else love stone brews?
Yup. Stone IPA is a "standby" if Titan is out of stock. :D

I also have enjoyed their Ruination and 11th Anniversary IPA.