Quantcast
Started with PTE (old photo)

Then moved to

If you like wheat beer(hefs) this is awesome. So cloudy and thick...Oh My.

Great IPA for the price just lacking slightly.

I got DH practice in the morn'in but eff'it

Look at the lacing!

.......Im druncked

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Had a 116oz. beer tower of Atwater Dirty Blonde last night.

Yucky, not yummy. This coming after my car broke down because of a blown piston bearing that will probably cost me over $2000 :(

Bad night.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I've been educating myself on scotch lately.
So far my fav bledned is J&B & my fav single malt is cragganmore.
now:J&B.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
furstenburg, all our Aussie beers were too dear so I'm on the German gear now and it's pretty damn nice.

Spent a few hours yesterday touring, sampling and talking beer with the guys and girls at NOLA Brewery. Kirk gave us an awesome experience.

Hopitoulas is a SICK IPA.
It's a seriously tasty and drinkable brew.

Their Blond was very good as well as their Brown.

They only do three right now and theyre working on a seasonal Saison,

CHeck em out if your down NOLA way/

GREAT people running a sweet local brewery and REALLY tasty beer!!

NOLA BREWING

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So rode over to the Ale Asylum brewery for a couple beers today, and had one of their experimental brews. Not sure if it's going to make it into regular rotation, but was definitely pretty good:

Stop in this weekend for a beer so new we haven't even named it yet! It's hopped like an IPA, fermented like a Belgian ale, and worthy of mystery. Visit us and ask your Ale Asylum server for the mystery beer!
Otherwise had a couple Ballistic and then had a SN Torpedo when I got home... I have to say, I wasn't exactly impressed with the SN. Compared to the Ballistic, it was pretty bland. Dunno, was just expecting something a little more impressive based on how people fawn over it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Fuller's Londons's Pride & a Bloody mary with so much horse radish in it it will make you cry. :thumb:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Morning Drink.

Bananna, pineapple, spinach, blueberries, papaya, mango and a scoop of protien powder.
:D