Quantcast

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
As I type this I'm sitting in Hashigo Zake bar having an Islander IPA from Coranado with some cherry chilli's.
Next I think I'll have the Invercargill brewery "Men'nskurrts" Scotch Ale 7% ABV
Hashigo, I love this bar, every time a keg runs out it gets changed to a different craft beer! :D
And free Wifi so I can sit here having a beer while I'm doing some work.

WINNING!!!!!!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Ive posted this elsewhere, but I thought I'd ask the monkeys too, I'm a bit rusty with my design skills after 5 years of not doing it for a living so opinions please on this idea for a banner for my beer business.
Maybe some text lower down saying;
1 brewery
1 family
175 years of dedication to quality (or maybe "175 years of German quality"?)

And or chopping the sides off to the edge of the white band, or maybe a thin bit of the forest shot to leave a border?

The background pic was taken 30min down the road from the brewery FYI

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Ive posted this elsewhere, but I thought I'd ask the monkeys too, I'm a bit rusty with my design skills after 5 years of not doing it for a living so opinions please on this idea for a banner for my beer business.
Maybe some text lower down saying;
1 brewery
1 family
175 years of dedication to quality (or maybe "175 years of German quality"?)

And or chopping the sides off to the edge of the white band, or maybe a thin bit of the forest shot to leave a border?

The background pic was taken 30min down the road from the brewery FYI

I'd buy something with that pic on it.

:D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
A bottle of my own Imperial Russian stout to keep me warm as I work in the basement putting labels on bottles to meet the Liquor laws before shipping out to customers (law requires alc% by volume, volume and the number of standard drinks).

Yup the First shipment of beer from Germany (Waldhaus) arrived today, at long last my beer import business is underway!! :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Did you know they made Harpoon IPA in a can?!?! Picked up a 12 pack of those and a 6 pack of Dales Pale Ale for this weekend's 4-day Kingdom Trails/White Mountain bike/hike mancation with Polandspring88.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Folks brought me back this from their Idaho/Nevada/Wyoming/Mormon-Land excursion. Should be interesting to try tomorrow night along with the old man's Vermont Maple Porter.