Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

This seems like it should be cross posted in the 'shed thread.

I preferred Count Chocula marshmallows back in the day, but that's more of a Porter/Stout style 'mallow.

https://wtvr.com/2019/02/25/lucky-charms-flavored-beer-to-launch-this-weekend/
Do you love Lucky Charms so much that you would like the marshmallowy cereal taste in your beer?

Smartmouth Beer is introducing its Saturday Morning Marshmallow IPA on March 2 in an all-day event that will also showcase trivia and food vendors.

“Join us as we flashback to those Saturday Mornings when you rolled out of bed and were lazy all morning watching your favorite cartoons and playing video or board games. We’ll celebrate those mornings with the release of Saturday Morning IPA that is made with pounds of marshmallows, some of which we toasted, along with tropical fruity Calypso hops. The result is magically ridiculous,” said Smartmouth Beer in a Facebook post.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

This seems like it should be cross posted in the 'shed thread.

I preferred Count Chocula marshmallows back in the day, but that's more of a Porter/Stout style 'mallow.

https://wtvr.com/2019/02/25/lucky-charms-flavored-beer-to-launch-this-weekend/
Do you love Lucky Charms so much that you would like the marshmallowy cereal taste in your beer?

Smartmouth Beer is introducing its Saturday Morning Marshmallow IPA on March 2 in an all-day event that will also showcase trivia and food vendors.

“Join us as we flashback to those Saturday Mornings when you rolled out of bed and were lazy all morning watching your favorite cartoons and playing video or board games. We’ll celebrate those mornings with the release of Saturday Morning IPA that is made with pounds of marshmallows, some of which we toasted, along with tropical fruity Calypso hops. The result is magically ridiculous,” said Smartmouth Beer in a Facebook post.
No.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
If any of you guys ride the UCSC trails you should check these guys out. The brewery is just a few blocks from the bottom of the trail system and the beer is good. Tasty after ride snacks are available too. They have a chill outdoor seating area usually full of bike type folks.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Is it as good as Alesmiths wee heavy?
Can not confirm. Haven't had that one yet, but I'll swing by my local Total Wines. Internet says they has it.

Anyone who enjoys a red style ale should take a gander at this little number.

Laughing Monk and Libertine colab, Dragonforce. Goofy name, good beer

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Troegs Fuzzy Nudge. thanks @BikeGeek this is good stuff. my wife really likes it too.
@BikeGeek - i was talking to the guy that runs my local distro, he only got 2 cases of it at that location, and that the other beer distros he runs didn't get any. sounds like a limited release? i googled this earlier and it sounds like this was brewed for the peach music fest? what's the story?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
@BikeGeek - i was talking to the guy that runs my local distro, he only got 2 cases of it at that location, and that the other beer distros he runs didn't get any. sounds like a limited release? i googled this earlier and it sounds like this was brewed for the peach music fest? what's the story?
Not sure how it's decided which accounts get how much, but yes, it is a very limited release. We only brewed a single tank of it. After what was committed to the music fest, it left us with maybe 100 cases for each of the states we distribute to.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
K. I've mostly moved on from Trillium, it really isn't real beer but liquid cake.
what's wrong with liquid cake?

also, i know a few folks, whenever we travel we'll snag up a bunch of beers wherever we're going to take back and trade/share. that's why i got 3 cases of beer when i was up in Maine.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
A large bowl of margarita. Used to be $3, presumably with 3~4 shots in it as I used to get pretty good buzz.

Sadly, it is now $5 and less potent.

IMG_2776.JPG