Quantcast

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
you ever have anything from fifth frame?
Yeah I've had a couple from Fifth Frame and liked them so far. There are so many new breweries in the Rochester area its getting a little ridiculous. My favorite brewery in the area is K2 Brothers which is near Tryon and BPW so it makes a great post ride stop.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I got the johnnie walker exploratory thing at Costco because I never had it before. Only thought the double black and blue label were decent.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
well, dammit, i had to put them on over my comfy socks to keep my tootsies extra warm when i went into the garage to get that delicious barrel aged imperial stout! it was below freezing here in no'cackalacka last night!!!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
'Tis the season! Got into the eggnog for the first time last night. I go back and forth between spiking it with bourbon and dark rum.
@Nick and I were supposed to have a Nog-off this fall... damn Covids.

'Tis the season! Got into the eggnog for the first time last night. I go back and forth between spiking it with bourbon and dark rum.

Though truth be told, I don't consider eggnog with booze in it to be "spiked"... I just consider it "eggnog".

Eh, who am I kidding? I regularly wear Crocs... when on hut trips.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
@Nick and I were supposed to have a Nog-off this fall... damn Covids.
I have two year old nog in the basement fridge. Wife won't let me drink any until the COVID shit is over, as she is convinced that the booze in it is NOT enough for it to be safe after two years of aging.

Let me know if/when the Nog-off happens... I'd kinda like to participate, if it's awright. :homer:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I used Alton Brown's, IIRC. No dairy added to my "starter" that's been aging. It was suggested in the recipe to only add the dairy when you're ready to drink it...
I just searched in my email for my recipe, as it's a family recipe that I've tweaked. Turns out... I sent it to you in 2011. What are the chances that what's in your freezer is that? Probably zero, my recipe is dairy in, straight-away.

:rofl: