bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Not to toot my stepson's horn, however, if his crew (Tallac 19 out of Tahoe) was on this fire, it'd be better contained by now, haha (he's busy up north on the OR border with one at the moment).

The smoke from this has been nuts up here in Tahoe. It's made any sort of training for Mammoth's Kamikaze Bike Games non-existent. Granted, as I look out our front windows, I'm able to see Kingsbury for the first time in a week, so that's real good news for us. The winds are picking up, too, so hopefully that'll help clear it out some more.

And to think south of Bridgeport it's clear skies...........

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Just got back from the Kamikaze Bike Games in Mammoth Saturday. Arrived late Friday night, and as I'm getting ready to sleep in the van, I look up, and see so many stars, since we've been "blacked out" by Tahoe since the fire started. Saturday morning, I could not have asked for a better day. Clear, blue, and clean air. It was an excellent day in my "happiest place on Earth"........

Then I had to drive home, and was hit by the smoke/ash north of Bridgeport. Oh well...............