Quantcast

Ringing in the New Year with Drugs!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I got some vicodin after my 1st surgery when I busted my tib/fib. Made me feel like crap, but the pain did go away. I didn't take any after the 2nd surgery as the cost/benefit was not worth it to me. YMMV.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I just got back from the dentist and the news is not good. I have 8 teeth that cannot be saved. 5 in a row on one side, 3 in row on the other side. I've had so much work done on these teeth that there is just nothing left to do except extraction, a partial plate and hopefully implants if the bone has not been degraded by the 2 abscesses that I currently have.

Oral surgery imminent!

Thank dog for insurance. :monkey:

On the plus side... 30 more magic pills.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I just got back from the dentist and the news is not good. I have 8 teeth that cannot be saved. 5 in a row on one side, 3 in row on the other side. I've had so much work done on these teeth that there is just nothing left to do except extraction, a partial plate and hopefully implants if the bone has not been degraded by the 2 abscesses that I currently have.
Are you English?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I have no problem with people taking painkillers for legit reasons(which Serial Midgets probably were). However when someone comes out and admits how good they feel whilst on prescription drugs and then everyone else bangs on about which on is the best that just doesn't sit right with me.
See, I have the opposite issue.

SM, why the fvck did you waste those on pain? Dumb dumb dumb....