Quantcast

>>>Rinse repeat Monderp GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had every intention of blowing off my swim and sleeping in this morning, but the alarm went off and Wife made me get up and go. I had a good swim, so I begrudgingly thank her for that.

Yep, that hurricane has a bead on us. Up to 4" of much needed rain, so bring it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hey!

The dude who coordinates training at work is such a snitch. He'll assign you a training module, and the very next day send out the delinquent training report to the leadership team with your name in the less than 30 days left to complete training column. WTF bro, why you gotta do me like that?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hey!

The dude who coordinates training at work is such a snitch. He'll assign you a training module, and the very next day send out the delinquent training report to the leadership team with your name in the less than 30 days left to complete training column. WTF bro, why you gotta do me like that?
Send a reply to all the original assigned yesterday email...asking how can it be delinquent if you just assigned it?

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Transitioned from raging midnight boners to a cracked coffee pot ontop of the stove. No idea how these things happen - boners while asleep or cracked Black and Decker replacement coffee pots. :think:

It was left unwashed after using it yesterday morning and I find it like this. There's a place on the corner I can go to in the meantime.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Another week of sending out resume + cover letters ahead. Awaiting message from a recruiter I spoke with last week whether they fancy interviewing me or not. Having just four months in previous job spooks people out.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Another week of sending our resume + cover letters ahead. Awaiting message from a recruiter I spoke with last week whether they fancy interviewing me or not. Having just four months in previous job spooks people out.
Good luck!

If they have any sense of reason and compassion, it really should not be that hard to comprehend how someone could lose a job in the midst of a global pandemic that has triggered an economic depression. But what do I know.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Got 99% or so of our shop stuff moved from the old space into the new space. Still a few things left to go through, then we’ll need to sell off the palette racks and some odds and ends from the old shop we aren’t gonna use in the new shop. It was a pile of work, but having a (rented) forklift in each location made it a bit easier.

8253D96A-2C3F-49B0-8547-22C4DD56CCA5.jpeg

AFD9AF9C-471D-4DB2-A79B-D5B3BD6DFB69.jpeg

One of these days I’ll get some proper pictures for the Workshops thread. We might also knock out a new shop tour video for the website.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Off to a VRBO condo in Granby for a few nights, after the baby’s afternoon nap time.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Got 99% or so of our shop stuff moved from the old space into the new space. Still a few things left to go through, then we’ll need to sell off the palette racks and some odds and ends from the old shop we aren’t gonna use in the new shop. It was a pile of work, but having a (rented) forklift in each location made it a bit easier.

View attachment 148282

View attachment 148281

One of these days I’ll get some proper pictures for the Workshops thread. We might also knock out a new shop tour video for the website.
I have an embarrassing number of t-shirts with collars that look like that...

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Very happy to report that I got offered the job I competed for, managing ITER's beryllium risk through final assembly. Will have 6 direct reports eventually. Will work in Yurp for 5 - 7 more years, then retire in Spain or Portugal unless multiple grandchildren occur. Quite glad the wait is over. :banana:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my grandmother has survived 97 years in pennsylvania as of today....

fuck if i could....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Very happy to report that I got offered the job I competed for, managing ITER's beryllium risk through final assembly. Will have 6 direct reports eventually. Will work in Yurp for 5 - 7 more years, then retire in Spain or Portugal unless multiple grandchildren occur. Quite glad the wait is over. :banana:
Now shall we call you Major General Angus?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hey @jonKranked ....this place have the stays you're looking for?

Came across it when looking for hardware kits for my frame, assuming it can be fixed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey @jonKranked ....this place have the stays you're looking for?

Came across it when looking for hardware kits for my frame, assuming it can be fixed.
that's the only place i've seen to source them so far. to get what i need would be at least $400 before accounting for shipping from the UK (chainstays plus the thru axle hanger kit). considering i only paid $600 for the frame, i dont have the interest in spending that much.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

Today is my unofficial official start date as an employee and just had my first test team meeting. The boss has said he expects me to run it and within 3 months take it over. I like this idea because once I get shit rolling for this project, then we roll out the quality processes across platforms. I've been working towards this my entire life. I know I was the only one in the meeting that was excited, but this is the shit I do. :panic: