Quantcast

Riot for a $50 iBook?

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Oh man!! I was all set to go with a few friends before they changed the county code to benefit the Henrico residents first.
Imagine the chaos if it were still open to everyone! There would have been 10 times as many people.
Thats funny. Better check eBay

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Stupidity from the school officials. Sell em on e-bay and make more $$$ or give em to the kids... dumbasses.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I thought of going, but the kicker was the press made such a big issue of it. You should see the entire news footage........I swear my faith in mankind dwindles when I see this.

That neighborhood ain't exactly the best either...

ROFLMAO it came on the news just now!!!!

BBBWWWAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virginia is for lovers! (lovers of violence and death) :eek:

:D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
NBC12 will have Apple iBook experts in the Call12 Center tonight from 5-6:30 p.m. to answer all of you iBook questions. Call tonight, 345-1212.

:think:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OH sh*t! they had cops in riot gear. Hysterical fat woman with baby in hand screaming about a bent stroller.

An old lady with a scrapped knee screaming she was going to die!

The over reaction was friggin hysterical.

Ok, here's the "live" report:

Henrico County said they were prepaired for the sale and had adaquate control with present cops. After 42 some cops and 24 some firefighters later they realized there may have been a problem.....and a quote by the county "All preperations that could be done was done:......

Thats to friggin funny.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Jesse Sandler said he was one of the people pushing forward, using a folding chair he had brought with him to beat back people who tried to cut in front of him.

"I took my chair here and I threw it over my shoulder and I went, 'Bam,"' the 20-year-old said nonchalantly, his eyes glued to the screen of his new iBook, as he tapped away on the keyboard at a testing station.

"They were getting in front of me and I was there a lot earlier than them, so I thought that it was just," he said.

What a joke!!! All for a used iBook, the thing has been in the hands of students for 4 years! They're obviously in lousy shape if they're selling them for $50!!!! Wake up people!