Quantcast

RIP AnotherMike

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
N8 said:
What happened?
I killed him and his girlfriend, and ate their corpses.

It's too bad, I liked AnotherMike much better than Ciaran... I mean, what does "Ciaran" mean? At least AnotherMike gave you some sense of identity, since it contained your name.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
binary visions said:
I killed him and his girlfriend, and ate their corpses.

It's too bad, I liked AnotherMike much better than Ciaran... I mean, what does "Ciaran" mean? At least AnotherMike gave you some sense of identity, since it contained your name.

I though Seven 8 Mmike..?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
binary visions said:
I mean, what does "Ciaran" mean?
And every time I saw him on the street, I could never pronounce it correctly, and the conversations were peppered with uncomfortable silences and mumblings about swords and turkey legs...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stinkyboy said:
And every time I saw him on the street, I could never pronounce it correctly, and the conversations were peppered with uncomfortable silences and mumblings about swords and turkey legs...
How about roman helmets?

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Jeebus you are funny, man. hahahaha :thumb:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
binary visions said:
Dude, I think that's the guy's name. I have no freakin' clue how to pronounce it though (hopefully he does). If you look on the websites page, he has one with his name on it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
wow. those are some amazing forest fire pics on your website.
this one is especially cool.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
I tried... it was there, I tossed it out... apparantly it wan't funny. I shoulda just gone with the classic standby and poked fun at your shorts.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ciaran said:
LOL... no, not me, but I think Mr. Simmons has some ideas about SS's shorts...

OMG!!! BBBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SPIT ICE TEA ON MY MONITOR...................

:D :D :D :D