Quantcast

RIP iPod mini

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I fear my iPod mini is now done for. At least, the battery is. I know that the battery is usually what goes first on these things, but the way mine is going seems strange.

My battery indicator can be at 3/4 full and then suddenly it will just shut off with the "dead battery" pictogram on the screen. I can wait a few minutes, and the thing will show 3/4 full again, work for a few seconds, then shut off again. Irritating as hell.

Is this the way the battery usually fails?

This isn't the biggest deal in the world as I use my iPod in the car 90% of the time anyway plugged into the charger, but I biked to work today and the thing died halfway to work in the middle of Woman by Wolfmother and wouldn't revive. Maybe it's my taste in music the thing doesn't like (pre-emptive strike there...)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Screw the technology. Just have your brother follow you around with his guitar.
I've already endured enough of that in my life already, thank you very much.

We are the sultans...do-do do-do-do....we are the suuuuultans of swing....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKK!
(ear stab ear stab)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
My issue is the damn software as well...I HATE Itunes. I reformatted my hard drive, new OS, and now, I can't get the music FROM my I-Pod to the PC.....