Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
And Google says...

Oral sex is a Felony
North Carolina General Statute § 14-177. Crime against nature.

If any person shall commit the crime against nature, with mankind or beast, he shall be punished as a Class I felon. Among other acts, oral sex is considered to be a crime against nature.

I like how they added the beast part, like that was a normal occurrence.:panic:

:rofl:
Goddam repressed motherfuckers. :rolleyes:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Goddam repressed motherfuckers. :rolleyes:
Umm...sorry, but that's out too.

§ 14‑178. Incest. (a) Offense. – A person commits the offense of incest if the person engages in carnal intercourse with the person's (i) grandparent or grandchild, (ii) parent or child or stepchild or legally adopted child, (iii) brother or sister of the half or whole blood, or (iv) uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece.

But I think the repression part is allowed.
:D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

§ 14‑178. Incest. (a) Offense. – A person commits the offense of incest if the person engages in carnal intercourse with the person's (i) grandparent or grandchild, (ii) parent or child or stepchild or legally adopted child, (iii) brother or sister of the half or whole blood, or (iv) uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece.

But I think the repression part is allowed.
:D
Cousins are still ok

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Related, and horrific:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fuck, that was not an easy read.
Thanks - I think.
my wife and I got married in Maryland. when we applied for our marriage license, there was a field for "relationship to bride". was a red flag to me, looked into it, Maryland allows first cousins to marry. they are not the only state.