Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This I don't understand.
How is it a victory for privileged white racists who are scared of being replaced, if you force poor brown people to reproduce?
they want (poor) people out of the voting pool

this is one of many ways they're working to accomplish this. Home, dead, in jail, all of the above... they don't care, just as long as they're not free enough to vote and participate. And yeah I imagine there's a fair number that just think this will result in more white babies. Plus it's just a political pandering move since this was identified as a motivator to dupe religious people 40 years ago.

Also, you're asking why christofascist logic makes no sense. Cruelty and power are the point, not sound reasoning.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
This I don't understand.
How is it a victory for privileged white racists who are scared of being replaced, if you force poor brown people to reproduce?
Ding ding... reversing Roe vs Wade is a pedophile wet dream. They want more vulnerable and impoverished children to prey on.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This I don't understand.
The replacement only happens if they have the opportunity to become affluent. They want minorities to work for pennies in their country clubs, not be members of their country clubs. Same deal with immigration. They want illegal immigrants who will work for slave wages, they don't want immigrants who will have the same opportunities as they have.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
For the record, I’ve always been for women's choice.
I have no doubt. But when you vote for those who are not, you defacto are not.

There are many aspects of the Democratic platform that I do not support. But there are a few baseline issues that are so critical that I have to just accept it and vote accordingly because the Republicans staunchly against them - women's rights voting rights, etc.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Randomly talked to my sister this morning and let her know we were in CA. She made a snarky comment about "ugh. I'm sooooo sorry." Told her that we were changing the trust to move the girls to Wifey's cousin to stay in CO/CA so the girls don't lose their rights. She basically hung up on me. Point proven about my statement last week.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Randomly talked to my sister this morning and let her know we were in CA. She made a snarky comment about "ugh. I'm sooooo sorry." Told her that we were changing the trust to move the girls to Wifey's cousin to stay in CO/CA so the girls don't lose their rights. She basically hung up on me. Point proven about my statement last week.
you're still on speaking terms with her why?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dammit an old woman I know compared abortion to the holocaust. I shook my head and had to explain how reversing Roe vs Wade is more akin to the holocaust than having an abortion.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
you're still on speaking terms with her why?
I have 10 family members - in entirety. Parents, sister and her kids, my grandparents who aren't long to live, and an aunt/uncle/cousin whom I barely see. This might be a substantial issue once in stone though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have 10 family members - in entirety. Parents, sister and her kids, my grandparents who aren't long to live, and an aunt/uncle/cousin whom I barely see. This might be a substantial issue once in stone though.
my mom's side is pretty small as well. dad's side is bigger, but i'm not as close with them.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tell her to stfu, get in the kitchen and start popping out more angels

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
“We may disclose your anonymized, encrypted information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of the Company and the users of our Services; enforce our Terms of Service; prevent fraud; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or a legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.”

“Whether or not legally required” is an unusual phrase to include in a privacy policy. Most apps simply state that they will comply to the extent legally required. There’s no reason for companies to comply with the cops if they don’t have to. But Stardust says it will.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
“Whether or not legally required” is an unusual phrase to include in a privacy policy. Most apps simply state that they will comply to the extent legally required. There’s no reason for companies to comply with the cops if they don’t have to. But Stardust says it will.

So I should start having periods 4 times a day?