Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

So CA is gonna start subsidizing the uninsured who come here for abortions.
I'm not really sure how that's supposed to work. Abortions are still legal in all our bordering states. Seems like a whole lot of virtue signaling to avoid fixing roads.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I'm not really sure how that's supposed to work. Abortions are still legal in all our bordering states. Seems like a whole lot of virtue signaling to avoid fixing roads.
You are forgetting the Massive State Recycle Tax we all pay. They got rid of All the places to return you’re Rec. for money. Soo,we are getting taxed and the State Fund is Fucking What? We Taxpayers don’t even know how many millions is there? What is to become of it? Who is in charge of it? Whoever it is ain’t doin there job. Fucking Joke.

Sorry Bother,way off topic, I am just mad cause you said our Road’s. Another Fucking Joke,Fucking Cunt’s!

Avy

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Are we gonna just work backwards now, outlawing and removing rights/privileges/benefits for everything not explicitly and literally stated in the constitution? I’m pretty sure the right to drive a brodozer on a public highway isn’t in there. Launching dick shaped rockets into low earth orbit might not have been what the founding fathers wanted for future generations.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are we gonna just work backwards now, outlawing and removing rights/privileges/benefits for everything not explicitly and literally stated in the constitution? I’m pretty sure the right to drive a brodozer on a public highway isn’t in there. Launching dick shaped rockets into low earth orbit might not have been what the founding fathers wanted for future generations.
To be fair Alabama is already backwards so any progress will be in that direction.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
But then they could get In n Out after their D&C!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Logging on to FB was a mixed blessing today. It hurt my head, but was kinda worth it to see an exchange between to folks I know from my high school days. One is a female Trump supporter who posted that it is time for women to rise up. A male conservative replied that there shouldn't be a problem because of the state law, and that "my body my choice" was actually supported by the ruling because the feds are getting out of the way of the choice making process.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"my body my choice" was actually supported by the ruling because the feds are getting out of the way of the choice making process.
It's just like when that overreaching government invented the fiction that people couldn't be owned.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If RBG had retired during the Obama years, this probably wouldnt have happened.
and if obama had some balls when mcconnell blocked garland, and if the DNC had some balls when they tried to ram through comey barrett, and if susan collins wasn't a moron....

And if obama had lobbied congress for the freedom of choice act (which he ran on) when he had a supermajority...

We have a fascist party and no opposition to it whatsoever. Just a bunch of insider trading actors getting paid to take the place of one.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I hate shit like that because a 20 week old fetus is NOT the same thing as a grown ass adult trying to break into your house. Both uninvited and yes dumb texas gun laws yes, but they're not comparable, and saying they are gives credence to the idea that there's a fully functional human you're killing if you abort a pregnancy.