Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I am curious what's happening with overall birth rates. Are there more babies being born because of lack of access to abortion or are people terrified of getting pregnant due to the same?

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
This is really sad.
Moms having to carry unviable fetuses to termination is cruel.
I've had a family member deal with this (as I'm sure many others have), but fortunately prior to this ruling and in a state where these services are available. It was a married couple who had been trying for years to have a child, had just started to get excited about the pregnancy, and then was faced with a non-viable fetus after initial checks looked good. The idea that they could have been denied a medical procedure to avoid having to carry the fetus to term due to this nonsense is so, so infuriating.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that frozen embryos can be considered children under state law, a decision critics said could have sweeping implications for fertility treatment in the state.
If they are legally children then you can just school shoot them.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
It definitely was illegal in North Carolina in the 80s. I had a friend in high school get yanked out of a car by an angry cop for getting a blowjob. I doubt if the law has been amended.
And Google says...

Oral sex is a Felony
North Carolina General Statute § 14-177. Crime against nature.

If any person shall commit the crime against nature, with mankind or beast, he shall be punished as a Class I felon. Among other acts, oral sex is considered to be a crime against nature.

I like how they added the beast part, like that was a normal occurrence.:panic:

:rofl: