Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I googled Wade Simmons and that was what I got. Don't shit post shame.
the karpiel should have given it away ;)

I googled a clutch part for a dirtbike last week and got pictures of kanye west

search optimization and all the other bullshit have made most non-indie search engines pretty much useless. It's pretty infuriating that the internet worked better 13 years ago.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the karpiel should have given it away ;)

I googled a clutch part for a dirtbike last week and got pictures of kanye west

search optimization and all the other bullshit have made most non-indie search engines pretty much useless. It's pretty infuriating that the internet worked better 13 years ago.
a lot of things worked better 13 years ago

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i think he meant "didn't want to deal with this in the lead up to midterms"

View attachment 175929
Midterms are a whole 6 months away. I'm sure we'll be onto the next outrage by then. Maybe even the one after that.

I know the manufactured outrage is designed to deflect attention, but like, the ruling and opinion would have been published eventually. Who cares if someone leaked a draft copy?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Midterms are a whole 6 months away. I'm sure we'll be onto the next outrage by then. Maybe even the one after that.

I know the manufactured outrage is designed to deflect attention, but like, the ruling and opinion would have been published eventually. Who cares if someone leaked a draft copy?
the official vote is not complete

1 waffle

the leak is a warning

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This isn't just about women's rights but the subjugation of the poor. The majority of those pushing for this know that they will still be able to get access to abortions for their mistresses and daughters by flying them to another state, while the poor cannot. Much harder to have access to cheap unskilled labor if they have free will over their lives.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

also, you should know better how meticulous the GOP is about controlling the narrative. this just gave D's 6 months to hammer them before the election. note how it only took a matter of hours for them to start crying about the sanctity of the SC and attacking the leak itself.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This isn't just about women's rights but the subjugation of the poor. The majority of those pushing for this know that they will still be able to get access to abortions for their mistresses and daughters by flying them to another state, while the poor cannot. Much harder to have access to cheap unskilled labor if they have free will over their lives.
you forgot minorities.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This

The GOP has done the same by voting down any meaningful education bill in NC in the past.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Manufactured outrage that the travesty in this situation is a leak, not the actual contents of the ruling, tearing down of established precedence, or the clearly partisan motives of a supposedly apartisan body spearheaded by justices who only recently stated their respect for the laws of this land.

I'm well aware of how momumental this will be for the women and families without means.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
it's just a deflection because they don't want to talk substance. Same shit different day

"we got exactly what we've wanted for 50 years, I'm outraged!!!" :rofl
Exactly. Part of me thinks they are mostly just pissed that someone stole their thunder.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
you forgot minorities.
they are included in the umbrella of "the poor" since certain minorities are disproportionately poor.

placing these links here so i remember to revisit the articles when I can read them in full.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Manufactured outrage that the travesty in this situation is a leak, not the actual contents of the ruling, tearing down of established precedence, or the clearly partisan motives of a supposedly apartisan body spearheaded by justices who only recently stated their respect for the laws of this land.

I'm well aware of how momumental this will be for the women and families without means.
my bad, thought you had those issues conflated.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nah, planned parenthood won't do what needs to be done. They're blowing money on lobbying and big salaries.

Find a carrier that transports poor women to other states and gives them money/hotels/security/pills, whatever it takes to do things safely and out of the shit states that want to kill them. The missus has been giving to these guys for quite a while now. Lots of autonomous badasses here.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Nah, planned parenthood won't do what needs to be done. They're blowing money on lobbying and big salaries.

Find a carrier that transports poor women to other states and gives them money/hotels/security/pills, whatever it takes to do things safely and out of the shit states that want to kill them. The missus has been giving to these guys for quite a while now. Lots of autonomous badasses here.

I’m gonna go ahead and guess they love being referred to as “the missus”

#offtopic

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Dems: a 40 of steel reserve
GOP: a 40 of steel reserve, chugged to the should and topped off with ipecac.
I'm take malcom X's approach on liberals more and more every day. And I'm about fed up with this wealthy white brainwashing that hey you guys, if we just vote in the DNC fave we'll fix things!

I'm pretty sure when democrats get congressional majorities they draw straws to see who's going to be the manchin/sinema/leiberman so they don't have to do jack shit and get to pretend like they tried something. And then they blame 'the progessives' when they lose.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm take malcom X's approach on liberals more and more every day. And I'm about fed up with this wealthy white brainwashing that hey you guys, if we just vote in the DNC fave we'll fix things!

I'm pretty sure when democrats get congressional majorities they draw straws to see who's going to be the manchin/sinema/leiberman so they don't have to do jack shit and get to pretend like they tried something. And then they blame 'the progessives' when they lose.
didn't manchin switch parties from the GOP? or am i thinking of someone else?